A TRIBUTE TO THE FOUNDER
The ADICQ instituted the FLORIAN-BONNIER prize in 2001 to honor the first president of the ADICQ, Mr. Florian Bonnier.
Mr. Bonnier was committed to the economic development of the Quebec chemistry industry. This trophy honors him while highlighting the success of an ADICQ member company.
The ADICQ wants to reward innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity, investment, sustainable development strategies and the community involvement of one of its regular members. Note the impact, in Quebec, of the development efforts of a regular ADICQ member.
THE BIG WINNER WILL BE DISCOVERED AT THE ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM
GOOD REASONS TO APPLY:
1. Raise your profile with the Quebec chemistry and innovation sector
2. Talk about your achievements to the sector and the general public
3. Demonstrate your success
4. Highlight your team, your organization and your partners
5. Get media benefits
6. Enjoy a networking night in your area
7. Be proud to grow your business and be part of the chemistry sector
Criteria - evaluated over the last 3 years
In the past, the ADICQ awarded the Prix Florian Bonnier several beautiful companies in the sector:
- 2019 Winners : AXCHEM CANADA
- 2018 Winners : Nemaska Lithium
- Honorable mention development of new markets: Laboratoire Campeau
- Honorable mention Innovation: Intersand
- Honorable mention Sustainable development: Sani-Marc
- 2016 Winners: Fleurarôme
- 2012 Winners: Enerkem
- 2006 Winners: Laboratoires Choisy
CONGRADULATIONS TO THE 2019 WINNER : AXCHEM CANADA
This year, the grand prize was awarded at the "Chemistry in Quebec is energetic" symposium held on March 20 on the south shore of Montreal. The ADICQ presented the FLORIAN BONNIER AWARD to AXCHEM CANADA for all of its achievements.
Between 2015 and 2018, the company invested several million dollars to acquire a production plant in Trois-Rivières, which increased the team from 8 to 35 employees. During this same period, nearly 10 new products have been developed and marketed to meet the needs of customers in the field of pulp and paper mainly. The turnover has increased by 85% in three years. Production as well as it has increased by 143%. The company has achieved ISO 9001: 2015 certification in 2018 and has obtained Kosher certification for their sizing agent range. In addition, Axchem supports various sports teams such as minor baseball and alpine skiing in its region, and supports causes such as Leucan, Shaved Head Challenge and Alzheimer's.
(de g. à d): Michel Bélanger, ROBIC, Genevieve Marquis, Brenntag, Frédéric Thivierge, Greenfield Global, Francis Fréchette, AXCHEM Canada, Jean-Jacques Drieux, Magnus et Caroline Piché, ADICQ.